Guided Tour Sagrada Familia
About the tour
Join one of the most friendly, interesting and knowledgeable guided tours in Sagrada Familia, start meeting point at Kurz&Gut, a cosy Bar- Restaurante situated 3 minutes away from the monument where you have a 10% discount on drinks & foods..
The 1h and 15 minute guide in English guarantees skip-the-line access to this unique attraction as well as a personal, local and passionate expert that will take you throughout history and architecture in the most detailed and enthusiastic way possible. Experience Gaudí’s masterpiece to the fullest and thoroughly discover the Catalan modernism with its many interpretations and enigmas.
The guided tour is in English and it is limited to a maximum of 20 people* per tour. Participants will have earphones to follow the guide’s explanations and instructions while you look around and take pictures. Skip-the-line access to Sagrada Familia is included so forget about long queues and enjoy Sagrada Familia’s amazing features.
- General Admission Ticket and other fees
- Skip-the-line Access
- Guided Tour in English
- Earphones to keep up-to-date with your guide’s explanation
- Assistance at the meeting point
Free time after the tour inside Sagrada Familia
Not Included Services
- Access to the towers
- Pick-up and drop-off service at the hotel
- Maximum participants per group is 20 people
- Accessible for people with reduced mobility
- Live tour guide is in English only
- Instant confirmation and easy cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity begins for a full refund
- Printed and mobile vouchers
- Clothing Restrictions: shoulders and legs have to be covered up when entering Sagrada Familia
Meeting Point is at the Kurz&Gut Restaurant
Av. De Gaudí, 5-7, 08025 Barcelona
We recommend participants to be at the meeting point 20 minutes before the tour begins.