Tour Sagrada Familia Exterior + Virtual 360º interior visit
About the tour
We will meet you at our meeting point ,just 3 minutes away from La Sagrada Familia. Accompanied by an expert guide in the history and architecture of the basilica, surrounding its four sides, you will enjoy and discover the wonders of the most important work of Gaudí: the father of Catalan modernism and a personality full of enigmas and different interpretations. La Sagrada Familia is currently closed, therefore on this tour we invite you to live a virtual, interactive experience of the interior of this architectural masterpiece with an expert guide who will inject enthusiasm and introduce history through its explanations, while you see the interior using virtual reality, with VR glasses in front of the basilica, as if you were entering through one of its doors.
- Local official guide in your language
- Radio guide earphones to hear your guide clearly and keep
the safety distance
- Assistance at the meeting point
- All fees and taxes
- RV glasses during the visit
- Disposable masks
Not Included Services
- Ticket entrance to La Sagrada Familia (closed to tourism)
- Pick up and return to the hotel.
- Nothing that is not in the “included” section
Maximum participants per group is 15 people
- Accessible for people with reduced mobility
- Live tour guide is in English/Spanish/Italian/French
- Instant confirmation and easy cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity begins for a full refund
- Printed and mobile vouchers
Meeting Point is at the Kurz&Gut Restaurant
Av. De Gaudí, 5-7, 08025 Barcelona
We recommend participants to be at the meeting point 20 minutes before the tour begins.